Please review the following contract. Feel free to call us if you have any questions or changes. If you concur with this proposal, sign it and return it to us with your 50% non-refundable deposit, and we will be happy to hold the date. Final payment is due the week before delivery, unless prior arrangements have been made.
1. Client understands that they are required to pay for vendor products and services in full.
2. Client shall not change the date, time or location of the event as listed in this agreement without first contacting and advising A&R Rentals of said change so as to determine availability of rented items.
3. If client does change the date, time or location of the scheduled event, and A&R rentals is unavailable to provide services, then A&R rentals is released from all contract obligations, and shall in no way be held responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for non-performance. Client also forfeits A&R rental fee for non-compliance with this agreement.
4. A Retainer Fee MUST be paid in advance and is required, along with a signed contract, to book a date and time for an event. Retainer fees are non refundable should the event be cancelled for any reason. Reservations must be cancelled 7 days in advance in order to avoid a 30% cancellation charge.
5. If balance is not received one week before the event date then time and date of reservations are cancelled and may be booked by other parties, without exception and without notice. Reservations made only 21 days before the event require a 100% non-refundable payment. Payments made in full at time of retaining event services is forfeited in full if reservation is cancelled inside of 7 days of the event. There is a $45 return check fee on all returned checks.
6. For events that are over 60 miles round trip from A&R rentals business location, there will be an additional travel fee to be determined by A&R rentals depending on location.
7. Client accepts responsibility for renting items needed for the event. If items are damaged during event client will pay for full cost of the items. In regards to China, if any item is missing or damaged a $5 fee per item will be automatically charged to the clients credit card. Client is also responsible for wiping down and packing up items that are rented so they can be ready for pick up.
A&R rentals shall arrive at the event location at an agreed upon date and time. Client fully understands and agrees that A& R rentals shall not be responsible or held liable in the event A&R rentals is prohibited from providing event day services due to, auto accident, transportation breakdown/disruption, traffic difficulties, acts of God such as hurricanes or inclement weather or other unforeseen incapacitation or other cause of non-arrival on the day of the event. A&R rentals will make every attempt to notify client. If A&R rentals is unable to reach the event. A full refund will be delivered to the client.
A&R rentals gives permission and shall allow client to use any photographs, videos or other recording media in which the A&R rentals appears in or is a part of or for any purpose they wish.
This agreement or any attachments constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. No other representations or promises have been made except those that are set out in this agreement. If any part of this agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining parts shall not be affected and remain in full force and effect.